Guaranteed to please
Were so confident that the JAVA will make a positive difference in your hi-fi system, that we're offering a 30-Day No-Risk Guarantee. Additionally, the JAVA is backed by a full 3-year warranty, so you can buy with confidence, knowing that we stand 100% behind our product.
What does the 30-Day No-Risk Guarantee cover?
If you decide for any reason that the JAVA does not suit you, then simply return it to us within 30 days of delivery for a full refund (for information on how to return products under our 30-Day No-Risk Guarantee, please refer to the Return of Goods section below). Once you have returned the product to us under the 30-Day No-Risk guarantee, the original purchase price (minus any freight charges) will be refunded to your account as soon as possible and on condition that the goods are returned as set out in the Return of Goods section below. Shipment of the item to JAVA Hi-Fi under the 30-Day No-Risk Guarantee will be at the customer’s own risk and expense.
What does the 3-Year Limited Warranty Cover?
JAVA Hi-Fi warrants to the original purchaser that the product purchased will be free of defects related to manufacturing, parts, materials, and workmanship under normal and accepted use. Shipment of the defective item for repair under this warranty will be at the customer’s own risk and expense.
What will we do to correct the problem?
JAVA Hi-Fi will either repair the product or offer a replacement at no charge.
What does the warranty not cover?
This warranty does not cover:
- Any product not purchased from JAVA Hi-Fi (or an Authorized Dealer).
- Commercial use of the product or usage other than recommended by JAVA Hi-Fi.
- Damage caused by accident, abuse, negligence, misuse, improper operation or failure to follow instructions contained in this manual.
- Any service or modification performed by an unauthorized person or company
- The temporary or permanent affixing of any items supplied or not supplied by the manufacturer with any adhesive, fastener or the like.
- Use of batteries, power supplies or any other sources of power not specifically recommended by the manufacturer.
- Inadequate repair work performed by the end user or any non-authorized repair centre.
What do you have to do?
To obtain warranty service, you must first contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to determine the problem and the most appropriate solution for you.
Return of goods
If you wish to return goods to us, you must notify us by email at email@example.com and we will send you a return form to complete. The return form will request the following information:
- Date of purchase:
- Date of delivery:
- Order or Invoice Number:
- Reason for Return:
- Your name and daytime contact number:
Any returning goods must be returned to us in "as new" condition, free from marks or damage, packed in the original packaging and then placed in a strong outer carton for shipping. Do not ship only in the original manufacturers packaging. We cannot be held responsible for returning items damaged or lost in transit. Goods are returned to us at your cost and risk.